Wednesday 24 March 2010

Day 3 of the Raw Food Detox

Hi folks
Well today I threw up after my wheatgrass in the morning - I was in the middle of a breathwork workshop so had to excuse myself quickly and do the do.Apparently this is normal and not to be concerned about, part of the detoxing. I was soon feeling better and able to continue the class. Great guy called Jonathan who also does Reiki training and I felt i wanted to experience that so have booked a session of rebirthing with him for Friday and a place on the Reiki 2 training class he runs in Winchester. His energy was so great I didn't need to think about this. It just seems right.

The main think to report is that I have transitioned to food today for the first time in 3 days. I was hungry but strangely I had no urge to binge. It has been difficult getting through the last 2 days but I'm glad I did it and look forward to the Raw Food programme that now begins. We have had some interesting speakers giving talks to us, we have one on Spiritual Healing tonight by a woman, Marie I met here on the open day in November.

I have also done an enema for the first time the night before but decided owing to sharing a bathroom with one of their permanent guests here that I probably won't do another here but since we are given a kit to use at home might well consider it part of my detox routine. It's not as gruesome as it sounds, indeed you do feel cleaner afterwards and it is vital if you are detoxing to make sure the bowels are working and all the toxins are not just sitting there not being eliminated.

Again today has been a mixed day of good and bad but overall i have learnt so much from the guests and the speakers here I feel inspired that the next phase of my life will indeed be kick-started by being here just as I hoped. I leave my regular University job at the end of this month and launch as a holistic practitioner and gardener. Time will tell whether this provides me with sufficient income but I intend to give it my best shot.
That's all for now, off to eat my sugar snap peas (supper)...
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment